Tuesday, February 13, 2007

College snow day...? Great!

Today was a great day for two reasons. There was so much snow today that classes were cancelled which meant that I had the entire day to spend outside in the snow making photos. It was like shooting spot news and features the entire day, which makes for a great deal of fun.

I started shooting at 12 and stopped at 5. In that time, I shot people playing snow football, having snowball fights, sledding, and trying to make their way through 1-4 foot snow drifts. Along the way, I trudged through snow that came up past my knees and walked nearly a mile into the 30mph wind that was blowing both snow and freezing rain in my face (that really stung by the way).

All in all, it was a great day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great shooting! i went out for a little bit but the horrifying weather made it oh so tempting to not get my gear soaking wet/frozen solid. you crazy. i should get those pics processed. nevertheless, great shooting!