Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday Morning

It's not often that I get up at 7:30 on a Saturday morning, but that's exactly what I did today. I had a volleyball game to shoot at 10:00. Granted, I didn't really have to get up anywhere near that early to get there on time, but I have a routine in the morning that involves showering, eating, checking email and just checking a few other things online, so that all had to be done before heading out.

Anyway, I was at the volleyball game form 1.5-2 hours and on my way back to edit them, I passed a water/mud/carnival type event being put on by the Theta Chi fraternatity, so I had to stop by for some photos. It turns out that they were putting on this event to help raise money for Riley Children's Hospital.

Currently listening to: Mark Isham's score to "Life as a House".

Anyway, enough with words, here are some pictures.






No comments: