Saturday, September 09, 2006

David is Deaf


This week was not the greatest in terms of what I shot. I wasn't really happy with anything that I had taken. Luckily yesterday, I came away with four or five shots that I'm pretty happy with. However, there's always room for improvement.

Last night I shot a concert in the Student Center. There were four bands performing, and although I didn't really care for the music (just not my cup of tea), I had a good time playing around with angles and lighting. Big thanks to Will V for letting me use his 50mm f/1.8. Unfortunately, I liked the lens so much that I'll probably end up buying one for myself before too long.

Concerning the title: You've probably figured it out, but the music was so loud that I really had trouble hearing for an hour or so after I left. I'm just not used to that kind of music you know?

Tonight is the IU vs. BSU football game.... that should be fun. Until then, I think it's time I knuckle down and finish my English paper.....




No comments: