Saturday, September 09, 2006

Fandemonium Pandemonium



So Indiana University beat Ball State University tonight 24-23. That sucks. When I'm not shooting, I honestly could care less who wins (I'm just not a big sports enthusist), but when I'm shooting the game, I'll always want Ball State to win. Especially during a big game such as this. The craziness in that stadium would have been taken to a whole new level. I was really looking forward to the jubilation of the crowd.

However, I came away with a few good shots.

On a side note, some drunk idiot pissed on my shoes while I was shooting tailgating. Needless to say, that was not fun. It's probably the most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me actually. I've been needing to get new shoes for a while now. I suppose I should be lucky those weren't new shoes....




No comments: